Keep Trying ‘Till You Run Out Of Cake! Tshirt original artwork is vinyl printed onto a high quality, 100% Cotton, 165gsm white or black t-shirt.
The entire population can wear this tshirt, with lots of vibrant colours and a big variety sizes choose from! In addition, we make each T-shirt to what you order. From the super serious people, to the extremely funny or rude, there is a style to suit you! Dress up, or dress down these comfortable and versatile cotton tshirts with your fave pair of jeans, or the oldest pair of trackies!
Tshirts are a great birthday or Christmas present, or for any special occasion. But if you have your own design, please send us an email, and we can happily put your design onto just about any garment!
We make this tshirt with bright print onto vinyl, this is machine cut and finally we heat press the print onto the tshirt. For long lasting results, ensure that you follow the care instructions carefully. Tshirtsrus include the care instructions in the delivery, or you can refer to this blog link.
We have a large range of funny, naughty and rude adult slogans available, check them out in the Adult T-shirt section in our T-shirt Shop. We also have a large range of kids tops available for purchase, along with our Mr Men and Little Miss Range. (available in Adults and kids sizes)
Keep Trying ‘Till You Run Out Of Cake! Features and Details
- Urban Fit so you look cool!
- 100% Cotton to give you 100% comfort
- 165gsm ring spun Jersey knit fabric for good density and long lasting material
- Modern cross seam neckband stitch
- Shape Staying elastane rib crew neck
- Fold up hem and sleeve for durability
- UPF rated fabric
- Complies with standard AS/NZS 4399:2017 for UPF Protection
The Sizing is as follows:
- SP Length is the measures from the Shoulder to the bottom of the top.
- Chest /bust measurements are about 5cm below the armpit, from seam to seam
- There may be a slight variation in garment size, measurement, colour or weight.
Australia Wide Shipping is available at an affordable price, the more you buy, the cheaper the shipping is. Our T-shirts are made and despatched within a few days via Sendle, or Australia Post for regional and remote areas. Sendle or Aus Post send you an email with your tracking number, so you can see your delivery status anytime.