Mr Noisy teeshirt is available in different colours and a large range of sizes, so this tshirt will suit anyone who may be a little noisy!
Mr Noisy is the 16th book in the Mr. Men series by Roger Hargreaves. Mr Noisy is always loud, because he is always shouting, slamming doors and clumping his shoes. He lives on top of a hill and one day has to go to Wobbletown at the bottom of the hill to shop. He shouts to Mrs. Crumb, the baker, “I’D LIKE A LOAF OF BREAD!” and he shouts to Mr. Bacon, the butcher, “I’D LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT!”, because Mr Noisy likes to shout. Having just about had it with Mr Noisy’s noisiness, Mrs. Crumb and Mr. Bacon come up with a plan, to stop Mr Noisy being so noisy!
The next day, when Mr Noisy goes shopping at both their shops again, Mrs. Crumb and Mr. Bacon just pretend not to hear him, hoping that he will learn to talk quietly. Then the next day, when Mr Noisy tries again at both shops,and he realizes that he has to be quiet if he’s to get what he wants. He also learns not to clump his shoes, not to open and shut doors loudly, and he also learns to whisper, so everyone around him is happier.
Special care instructions are inside your purchase, so you can keep them near your washing machine.
Some other care tips include:
- Wash and dry inside out, to help prevent the print from scratching
- Do not Bleach, this will damage and fade the vinyl print
- Iron inside out on low heat
- Cold, gentle machine wash
- Do not dry clean or wring dry, this may damage the print
- Tumble dry on low heat, to minimise tshirt shrinkage
Mr Noisy Teeshirt Features and Details
- Urban Fit to look stylish, as this is the trend
- 100% Cotton for 100% comfort
- 165gsm ring spun Jersey knit fabric, so the tshirt is stronger
- Modern cross seam neckband stitch
- Shape Staying elastane rib crew neck
- Fold up hem and sleeve for durability
- UPF rated fabric, to help protect from the sun
- Complies with standard AS/NZS 4399:2017 for UPF Protection
Finally, check out the other Mr Men and Little Miss range tshirts available for purchase from the shop!
The Sizing is as follows:
SP Length is the measurement from the Shoulder to the bottom of the top. Allow for a 5% tolerance in sizes, measurements and weights when placing your order, this is in line with accepted industry practices
Dont forget to follow our Facebook Page to keep up with the latest styles and designs, so you can keep up with everyone else!
.Allow about 2 weeks delivery as each tshirt is handmade to order. Deliveries are sent by either Sendle or Australia Post.