Mr Messy tshirt is available in different colours and a large range of sizes, so this tshirt will suit anyone who may be a little impossible!
Mr Messy is the 8th book in the Mr. Men series by Roger Hargreaves. Mr Messy is pink and messy, but has a really nice smile. Mr Messy lives in a messy house until Mr. Neat and Mr. Tidy come to clean his house and give him a bath (his first ever, as the bathroom had previously been the messiest of the house). After this, he becomes neat and thinks about changing his name, so he can reflect the character he has become. Mr Messy then becomes clean, because he learnt from Mr Neat and Mr Tidy!
About Mr Messy
In the 2008 TV series The Mr. Men Show, Mr Messy is not only messy but unclean and unhygienic also, notably more than he is messy. He was given blue and white sneakers (similar to Little Miss Chatterbox’s, only with patches of dirt on the toes, and both on occasion in the show and in his character image, one of them with untied laces), and his limbs are also made solid, instead of scribbled like they were originally. His catchphrases: “Shazam!” and “That’s what I’m talkin’ about!” and in the official site, “Messy, not dressy”. In the US and UK Versions, he is voiced by series art director Peter Rida Michail and Rob Rackstraw.”
Special care instructions are inside your purchase. Some other care tips include:
- Wash and dry inside out, to help prevent the print from scratching
- Do not Bleach, this will damage and fade the vinyl print
- Iron inside out on low heat
- Cold, gentle machine wash
- Do not dry clean or wring dry, this may damage the print
- Tumble dry on low heat, to minimise tshirt shrinkage
Mr Messy Tshirt Features and Details
- Urban Fit to look stylish, as this is the trend
- 100% Cotton for 100% comfort
- 165gsm ring spun Jersey knit fabric, so the tshirt is stronger
- Modern cross seam neckband stitch
- Shape Staying elastane rib crew neck
- Fold up hem and sleeve for durability
- UPF rated fabric, to help protect from the sun
- Complies with standard AS/NZS 4399:2017 for UPF Protection
Finally, check out the other Mr Men and Little Miss range tshirts available for purchase from the shop!
The Sizing is as follows:
SP Length is the measurement from the Shoulder to the bottom of the top. Allow for a 5% tolerance in sizes, measurements and weights when placing your order, this is in line with accepted industry practices
Dont forget to follow our Facebook Page to keep up with the latest styles and designs, so you can keep up with everyone else!
Allow about 2 weeks delivery as each tshirt is handmade to order. Deliveries are despatched by either Sendle or Australia Post.